Wooden tray baseContains attractantIdeal if poison is not an option
The Giant Raco Rat & Mouse glue boards are manufactured to solve problems that have got out of control quickly. Two large solid wooden boards armed with very strong and secure glue will trap the largest of rats! The glue has built in sweet attractant to draw rats and mice to the boards.
Each board measures: 28cm x 19cm / 11" x 7.5"
Please ensure you read and adhere to the following:
1) Option of last resort - All other options for rodent control must be considered before glue boards are used.
2) Check boards frequently - Where rodent boards are used these must be inspected at appropriate intervals. This should be within 12 hours of placing, or at least as soon as is reasonably practicable, including weekends and bank holidays.
3) Protect non-target species - Boards must be placed in such a manner that they do not present a risk to non-target species.
5) Use the correct size board for the pest species - The size of the board must be appropriate for the target species.
6) Dispatch of trapped rodents humanely - Rodents trapped on rodent boards must be dispatched quickly and humanely. Placing the glue board in a clear plastic bag and dealing the rodent a sharp blow to the head with a blunt instrument would be an appropriate mode of dispatch. Drowning is NOT acceptable.
7) Remove boards at the end of the treatment - At the end of the treatment all rodent boards must be accounted for, and removed.Under the Animal Welfare Act 2006, any animal becomes a 'protected animal' when it is 'under the control of man whether on a permanent or temporary basis'. Therefore an animal in such a trap is a protected animal, and if it suffers unnecessarily as a result of poor practice in the use of the trap, or through a failure to release or kill the animal in an appropriate manner, then an offence of causing unnecessary suffering under section 4 of the Act may have been commited.